Thursday 7 April 2016

Happy Mothers Day Poems from Daughter and Son

ads
Happy Mothers day Quotes, sayings, greetings, messages for son and daughter: Here we have collected the best mothers day quotes, messages, wallpapers, greetings, sayings, wishes for Facebook and whatsapp status. The below quotes and sayings would helpful you all son and daughter to send to their mom on Mothers day.

Mothers Day Date 2016


Mother Day Generally Celebrate to give respect or honoring to Mother (Mom), a Special person for all, Mother day Will Be Celebrated on 11 May All over World But in UK and USA this is Very Special Day All People are celebrating this Day With Different Passion and show Love on their mother, Celebration of Wishing Mother on Mother is Like Giving Tribute to her important role of ours life

Happy Mothers Day poems, Messages

    For the best mom who always had a smile for me I know we may be far apart right now So here’s a great big hug and kiss Happy Mother’s Day
    The sweetest sounds to mortals given
    Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
    A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Happy Mothers day Mom.
    Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
    To My loving Mom “I love you so much mum & thanks for making me!! what I’m today.” Happy Mothers day Mom.
    Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs…
    since the payment is pure love.

Happy Mother’s Day Poems

1. Mother’s Day Poems

    If I could give you diamonds

    for each tear you cried for me.
    if I could five you sapphires
    for each truth you’ve helped me see.
    If I could give you rubies
    for the heartache that you’ve known
    If I could give you pearls
    for the wisdom that you’ve shown.
    Then you’ll have a treasure, mother,
    that would mount up to the skies
    That would almost match
    the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
    But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
    As I’m sure you’re well aware
    So I’ll give you gifts more precious
    My devotion, love and care.

2. Mother’s Day Poem

    There are times when only a Mother’s love
    Can understand our tears,
    Can soothe our disappoints
    And calm all of our fears.
    There are times when only a Mother’s love
    Can share the joy we feel
    When something we’ve dreamed about
    Quite suddenly is real.
    There are times when only a Mother’s faith
    Can help us on life’s way
    And inspire in us the confidence
    We need from day to day.
    For a Mother’s heart and a Mother’s faith
    And a Mother’s steadfast love
    Were fashioned by the Angels
    And sent from God above.

Incoming Terms:
happy mothers day poems from daughter

happy mothers day poems for kids

happy mothers day poems to my girlfriend

happy mothers day poems in hindi

happy mothers day poems deceased mom

happy mothers day poems for girlfriends
happy mothers day poems from husband
happy mothers day poems for stepmoms
mothers day poems from daughter
mothers day poems for children
mothers day quotes
short mothers day poems
funny mothers day poems
mothers day poems from kids
mothers day poems hindi
mothers day poems from son
mothers day poems spanish
mothers day poems german
mothers day poems french

No comments:

Post a Comment