Thursday 7 April 2016

11 Best Quotes About Mothers For Mothers Day 2016

As we all know that Mother’s Day 2016 is so close and we need the best quotes about mothers day to send our moms. Mothers are the one of the best friend of every child. There is a mother only who knows what a child wants. Mother’s Day is the perfect time to appreciate and thank her for all she does for us. There are a lot of ways to wish your mom on Mothers Day 2016, for instance, famous mothers day quotes, mothers day messages, mothers day poems, etc.

Quotes about Mothers Day 2016

Here, we are going to share 11 best mother’s day quotes for Happy mother’s day 2016 You pick best quotes for your mom which describe your internal feelings to your mom. Share them with your mom on Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day Quote #1
“A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Mother’s Day Quote #2
“Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.” – Lisa Alther
Mothers Day Quotes Sayings #3
“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” – Abraham Lincoln
Mother’s Day Quote #4
“A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren

Quotes about Mothers Day with Pictures

Here, we have included some beautiful images for mothers day and added cute quotes on them. You can pick Mothers day pictures with quotes here.

Mother’s Day Quote #5
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” – George Washington
Mother’s Day Quote #6
“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
Mother’s Day Quote #7
“All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – Oscar Wilde
Mother’s Day Quote #8
“Like kites without strings, and butterflies without wings, my mother taught me to soar with my dreams.” – William H. McMurry III

Quotes about Mothers Day from Daughter

Mother’s Day Quote #9
“A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
Mother Day Quotes #10
“Mama, you taught me to do the right things, So now you have to let your baby fly, You’ve given me everything that I will need, To make it through this crazy thing called life” – Carrie Underwood
Quotes about Mothers Day Funny #11
“It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” – Helen Rowland
This way, you can give some happy moments by giving gifts, wishes to your mom easily. She would be impressed by you on the occasion of Mother’s Day. Happy Mother’s Day to All the MOMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment