Wednesday 6 April 2016

Mothers Day 2016 Quotes Sayings Poems

Special Happy Mothers Day 2016 For MOMMY Messages in Tamil
Mothers-day-2016-saying-wallpapers
Mother love is the fuel that
enables a normal human being
to do the impossible
Lovely Mothers’ Day Messages 2016 in Tamil For MOMMY

MOMMY Mothers’ Day Messages 2016 for family in Tamil

I am so grateful and blessed for having special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take care always and God bless. Wish you a good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Latest Mothers’ Day Messages 2016 in Tamil

Pay my best regards to Aunty who is tolerating such a duffer child, what a stamina she has got…!:-D I salute ur mother. :-P:-P Happy mother’s day!

Being a full-time mother is
one of the highest salaried jobs…
since the payment is pure love.

My mother was everything to me in this World She was very innocent, I Miss My mother so much, Sometimes I think I am Dying to meet her Their is nothing without mother, I miss my mother

best Mothers’ Day Messages 2016 Tamil and Tamil

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the world wide over.

Mothers’ Day Messages 2016 images in Tamil For MOMMY

My mother is a special part
Of all that’s cherished in my heart,
She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;
She is the one to make life great.
She is an angel without the wings!

In An Exam, Childrrn Wer Givan To Write An Essay On Mother. A Cute Child Wrote: Combination Of Million Words From 26 Alphabets Can Never Express My Loving Mom (My mother essay for kids)


With the help of this happy mothers day 2016 text messages you can convey your lovely words into message this love text messages for those who love their mothers so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment