Thursday 7 April 2016

Mothers Day Sayings: Real Experience of Mother’s Love

This is what famous person said about their mothers. Let’s share them with your mom.

1. Rudyard Kipling quoted:
“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
2. Abraham Lincoln quoted about his mother:
“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”
2. What Napoleon Bonaparte said about his mother:
“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”
3. Robert Browning quoted:
“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
4. George Washington’s Quotation about mother:
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.”
5. Mark Twain’s mothers day saying:
“My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart. A heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment