Wednesday 6 April 2016

Featured Funny Mothers Day Pictures, Quotes

Funny Mothers Day Pictures, Mothers Day Funny Quotes are really in demand and we have got some of the best collection of Mothers Day Funny Images, Meme, and Jokes which you can use to share a laugh with your friends and family on the occasion of Mother's Day which is on 8th of May this year and we have launched this blog specially for the festival of Mothers day and you can find all kind of stuff for the same. So, make sure you share this with your Facebook Friends and have a nice Mothers Day 2016. Now, as you can see, our last post was on Happy Mothers Day Messages and Mothers Day Quotes, which are really nice and you can have a look on them.


Mothers Day Funny Pictures, Photos 

For, now you can have a look on some really funny Pictures and Meme for the occasion of Mothers Day and we recommend you to hit the sharing buttons at the end of this post and stay tuned for many more interesting stuff in the coming day.

Mothers Day Funny Images






Funny Mothers Day Quotes Sayings

WE have also included some Really Funny Quotes and Messages for Mothers Day and we think that you will like this section as well.

"I married your mother because I wanted children, imagine my disappointment when you came along."
~ Groucho Marx

"Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own". - Aristotle
Maternity is a matter of fact; paternity is a matter of opinion. - American Proverb

"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli."
~ George Bush

"My mother tried to kill me when I was a baby. She denied it. She said she thought the plastic bag would keep me fresh." - Bob Monkhouse

So, here we wrap up our post on Funny Mothers Day Pictures, Quotes, hope you all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment