Thursday 7 April 2016

Happy mothers day quotes, messages from daughter & son for whatsapp sharing


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
f you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart. ~Author Unknown
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
This heart, my own dear mother, bends,
With love’s true instinct, back to thee!
~Thomas Moore
Where we love is home — home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Jill Bennett
We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Henry Ward Beecher
By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Anne Morrow Lindbergh, author
Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Zora Neale Hurston, folklorist and writer 
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Tenneva Jordan
Biological possibility and desire are not the same as biological need. Women have childbearing equipment. For them to choose not to use the equipment is no more blocking what is instinctive than it is for a man who, muscles or no, chooses not to be a weightlifter.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Betty Rollin
All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Oscar Wilde
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Author Unknown
Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Helen Hunt Jackson
Nobody knows of the work it makes
To keep the home together.
Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
Nobody knows-but Mother. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Anonymous 
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Sam Levenson
And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry. 
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Unknown
Happy Mother's Day, I love you i hope you have fun. i love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. thank-you for being there for me i love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU.
MY MUM
MY MUM LOVES ME TO BITS
AND I LOVE HER MORE THAN SHE LOVES ME
SHE GIVES ME WHAN THE MOST "HER LOVE AND HER"
Keely Johnson
Hi Mom
You will never know how special you are to me. You have tought me to be a mom. Over the years i watched you and today i walk in the foot steps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you.
I love you mom with all my heart.
Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much.....
Don't let ur Mother get away from u....
Happy Mother's Day..
Sandeep Gupta
God i pray tonight please give me a dream to take me to heaven to greet,hug and kiss my grandmother a happy mothers day. Miss u very much nanay Puring. Amen 
Marie
Mom,
My silence for a while doesn't really mean i dont care..God knows how much i do..and how grateful i am because you raise me well..Thank you so much mom! I love you 
Raj
Mother... 
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears. 
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there. 
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.
Kamakshi
My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She's as pretty as a flower
She's as wise as an owl
She's as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!
From Samantha
Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth.
HAPPY MOM'S DAY.
From Farisani
I don't know how God looks like but I am cent percent sure he can't be better than you mom. You are the person who dance with me in my happiness and holds me whenever i have fallen. You have treated me like your little doll. Space is short to pen down all feelings and memories which we both have created during journey of life. Thanks for making me to see this beautiful world. 
I really missing you mom. 
Happy Mother's Day.
From Reena Dhiman
I love u so much mum and thanks mum for making me what I am today. May God bless u all the days of your life. Loving you always.
Kumbu and Kay
U know I would have realised how fortunate I am 2 have a mom who is always there for me. While it's too late for lot of things, but is not too late for me to tell u that I appreciate how loving u are. How giving you've been & that even though I may not always be good on showing it, I love u very much & Happy Mothers Day!
Rinky
Hey mummy love you loads and appreciate all you do. Please keep on being the best in my life. 
Love you loads 
Tatenda
Mom you are butiful 
mom you are every thing to me 
mom mom mom mom MOM!
I LOVE YOU!
Jessica 
Mom you are my life, you are my heart. You are the best mom in the world. 
Rose are red, violets are blue, Happy Mothers Day to you.
Brenda
Thank You Mom 
I know how often I took you for granted when I was growing up. I always assumed you'd be there when I needed you. and you always were. But I never really thought about what that meant till I got older and began to realize how often your time and energy were devoted to me. So now, for all the times I didn't say it before, thank you, Mom...I love you so very much! 
Sincerly, Kiera Monique Lyons, love always
Mom,
You are our friend who lend us a hand whenever we are down and hurt. You are the shelter that we turn to whenever we are in trouble. We love u very much!!! And we are proud to say that u are our mother. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" 
Sheeza Rizvi and Ali Rizvi

No comments:

Post a Comment