Thursday 7 April 2016

13 Funny Mother’s Day Poems And Quotes With Images

Funny Mothers Day Quotes: I know you’re searching for something special for your mother to celebrate this mother’s day. Yes, we are celebrating Mother’s Day 2016 on 10th day of May. This day is most important for every mom. It could be a funniest day for your mother too by playing some creative efforts from your side. You’re required to share with your mom the best funny mothers day quotes and poems. You can give her some happy moments by doing this activity.
Here, you can find other things too for make your mom’s day more entertaining and happy, for instance, mothers day images and pictures, poems, and mothers day SMS Messages. When it comes to mom’s happy moments, all the things your should try to make her special on this day. These all could play a role of funny mothers day wishes.

Best Funny Mother’s Day Poems

Short Funny poems are one of the most popular ways to make a smile on any face. You can use the same way to greet your mom too. Pick a short funny poem, that is perfect for you and wish your mom Happy Mother’s Day.
Funny Mother’s Day Poem #1
For all the diapers
that you changed.
For all the play dates
you arranged.
For all the trips
back and forth to school
for cleaning all the spit up
and the drool.
Why is there only
one Mother’s Day.
You could have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
Funny Mother’s Day Poem #2
Mommy you are sweet
Mommy you are nice
Don’t ever leave me
Cause you make the best rice!
Funny Mother’s Day Poem #3
My Mother’s On the Phone Again!
My mother’s on the phone again.
It makes my mood grow sour,
Waiting for the talk to stop. . .
I think it’s been an hour.
My mother’s on the phone again.
Will she get off? No way!
It’s either Gramma or Aunt Kit. . . .
I think it’s been a day.
My mother’s on the phone again.
I talk, but she won’t hear.
She said, “Just one more minute, Hon’.” . . .
I think it’s been a year.
She hangs it up, gives me a hug.
We start to talk and then . . .
I hear a ring. It’s not . . .
Oh, no! She’s on the phone again!
Funny Mothers Day Poems #4
Mum you’re the best,
And I owe you the rest,
I make some mess,
And you make it less,
Mum I love you,
And so do you,
So I’ll make you happy,
And you’ll feel merry.
Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Funny Happy Mother’s Day Quotes

Let’s select the best funny mother day quotes for your mother here. You can also download funny mothers day images free available here at the bottom of the page.
Funny Mother’s Day Quote #1
“It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.”
– Helen Rowland
Funny Mother’s Day Quote #2
“Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.”
– Aristotle
Funny Mother’s Day Quote #3
“My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”
– Mark Twain
Funny Mother’s Day Quote #4
“Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.”
– LisaAlther
Funny Mother Day Quote #5
“All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.”
– Oscar Wilde
Funny Mother’s Day Quote #6
“The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.”
– Calvin Trillin
Funny Mother’s Day Quote #7
“I’m a mother with two small children, so I don’t take as much crap as I used to.”
– Pamela Anderson


It is important to thank your mother for the hard work she does by sending her funny happy mothers day poems images and quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment