Thursday 7 April 2016

Best Mothers Day Quotes: Impress Your Mum with Famous Quotations

Mother’s Day is a few days far, which is celebrated on 10th of May 2016. This day has a special importance for daughters and sons and their mothers. Love is the strength of this relation. This is the only day when everybody can share his/her special love and feelings to his/her mother.
My mom is my God. Whenever I need something, my mom is there. She makes everything smoother for me. I know, this is a part of her love for me. But it would never end. We all love our mothers very much. Happy Mother’s Day 2016 to all MOTHERS with beautiful mothers day quotes.
Let’s pick the best one from the famous mother’s day quotes for your mom:

Mothers Day Quotes

Here are 15 mom quotes and sayings that have some important aspect about mothers.
Mother’s Day Quote #1
“The bond between mothers and their children is one defined by love. As a mother’s prayers for her children are unending, so are the wisdom, grace and strength they provide to their children.”
– George Walker Bush
Mother’s Day Quote #2
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
– Washington Irving
Mother’s Day Quote #3
“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
– Abraham Lincoln
Mother’s Day Quote #4
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”
– George Washington
Mother’s Day Quote #5
“Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”
– Erich Fromm
Mother’s Day Quote #6
“My mother was my greatest fan.”
– Judy Blume
Mother’s Day Quote #7
“The future destiny of a child is always the work of the mother.”
– Napoleon Bonaparte
Mother’s Day Quote #8
“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
– William Makepeace Thackeray
Find Mothers Day Quotes from Daughter here

Mother’s Day Quote #9
“There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness. The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way.”
– Andrew Jackson
Mother’s Day Quote #10
“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
– Robert Browning
Mother’s Day Quote #11
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
– Author Unknown
Mother’s Day Quote #12
“There will be so many times, you feel like you have failed but in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are super mom.”
– Stephanie Precourt
Mother’s Day Quote #13
“Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”
– George Eliot
Mother’s Day Quote #14
“Mother’s Day is in honor of the best mother who ever lived- the mother of your heart.”
– Anna Jarvis
Mother’s Day Quote #15
“There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.”
– Archibald Thompson
Choose the best mothers day quote for Mother’s Day 2016, which suits your mom’s personality. Find the famous quotations here at http://mothersdayrush.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment