Wednesday 6 April 2016

Happy Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings

Happy Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings are here guys and we have published this special post for the occasion of Mothers Day which is on 8th of May this year and we have got some really awesome Mothers Day Quotes which you can tell your mother or just write it on a nice Mothers Day Card along with some flowers and make sure you share this with your friends and family on Facebook. Now, as you can see, this we have made this blog to make things easy for you by posting some really nice Happy Mothers Day Poems along with Happy Mothers Day Images which you can find on this blog.


Happy Mothers Day Quotes 

Now, as you can see, this post has some of the best Mothers Day Greetings which you can share with your mom and express your love and respect for the most important women in your life and to make it easy for you, we have got some really nice Mothers Day Sayings which you can send to your mom or just put it on a nice card and make sure you visit us again for many more interesting stuff for the celebration of Motherhood.


"I love you mom, and am glad that God blessed me with such a caring mother. You went above and beyond the call of duty many times."

It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother’s Day!

In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.

"Mom, thanks for spending so much time helping me when I need help. You do so many things I can't begin to list them."

When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!

You’ll always have a special place in my heart, Nana. Thank you lots for always being with me as friend, as guardian or even sometimes as advisor. Wish you a lovely Happy Mother’s Day.

"You fill so many roles as a mom. Sometimes you are chef, sometimes a maid, sometimes a mentor, sometimes a nurse, sometimes a counselor, and you'll always be my mom."

And here we end this cool set of Happy Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings, hope you all find something useful from this post and have a nice weekend with your loved ones celebrating Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment