Wednesday 6 April 2016

Happy Mothers Day Poems 2016, Messages Wishes From Son,Daughter


Here i am giving you best mothers day poems for wishes to you mother,on 8th may 2016,give a gift to your mom.
Here we present  Happy Mother's Day  Poems Quotes, Messages, Status In English For Facebook, WhatsApp: send mothers day messages to you mother, friends, wife,aunt, sister, grandmaa, mother in law, from daughter, son, husband, kids,baby. on this mothers day, friends,send greeting and card messages to your best mothers .


My mother is my Angel
Of that I know for sure.

Through her seldom smiles
That last for miles
to the tears she never cries.

My mother is my Angel
And I am by her side

From “Wake up” in the morning
To “I love you” late at night
I’ve found my secret Haven
in Angel’s words just like starlight

Angel always seems to listen
Even when I think she’s not

I’ve learned to be forgiving
I’ve learned to follow dreams
I’ve learned so much from Angel
I’ve never fully seen

I’ve always quite admired
Angel for her strength
But mostly for her loving words
that get me through the day

My Mother
My Angel dear
Don’t ever leave me
My own life to steer

No comments:

Post a Comment